Mission Beach is the Place to Be!
Summer has arrived – and Mission Beach is a fabulous place to spend the free time it’s given! It’s the perfect environment this time of year; the sun doesn’t set until after 8:00, the ocean isn’t too frigid, and the weather is sunny and beautiful. Not only is the environment excellent, there are so many fun ways to keep oneself entertained in this beach paradise:
- Surf the waves!
- Shop along Mission Avenue!
- Ride the historic roller coaster at Belmont Park!
- Bike or skate along 27 miles of pathways!
- Roast Marshmallows on the beach!
- Cruise on the Bahia Belle through the bay!
- Rent a vacation home from Mission Sands!
- Tan in the sun!
- Check out the new Manta ride at SeaWorld!
- Relax with a massage!
- Watch the sunset over the ocean!
No matter who you are, you can find something to suit your fancy in this beautiful beach city! What is mentioned above is just a sample of the things one can do, it only takes a google search to find more. If you are taking a much needed vacation, or even live in the area, consider spending some time this summer checking out all the fun things Mission Beach has to offer – you won’t regret it!