2016 San Diego Sunroad Boat Show
Thursday, Jan 21, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Friday, Jan 22, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, Jan 23, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday, Jan 24, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
$12 for Adults. Children 12 & under, FREE. Cash Only. Active Military, EMTs, Police and Fire personnel are FREE on Thursday, January 21 and Friday, January 22 with ID.
955 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA. 92101
If you are a boater, don’t miss this once a year event! The 2016 San Diego Sunroad Boat Show will have the brands and companies you’ve come to know and love, as well as new marine services and products, free boating seminars, boat rides, libations and more.
Jim Behun, Show Director
The boat show will also feature:
- New & Pre-Cruised Sailboats and Motor Yachts at our In-Water Display
- Dozens of Marine Vendors with the Latest Nautical Products & Services
- Delicious Food and Drink Sponsored by our Local Restaurants
- Special Boating Events and Boat Rides for Kids and Adults
- Lots of Fun for Real Boaters!
In addition to the tremendous boats, there will also be a plethora of marine vendors and electronics with the latest nautical products and services, boating seminars, as well as food and beverages for attendees to enjoy a day on San Diego Bay.